IPTACS is defined by the quality of service it provides to its partners and clients, and the value it adds to Criminal Justice and Rule of Law entities worldwide. IPTACS delivers client-focused, research- and field-based training to governments and their public safety divisions worldwide. Through its more than 500 trainers the company focuses on train-the-trainer courses and supporting services, grounded in the following principles:
- Our work must represent the values, resources, environment, and constraints of the government entity through inclusion of relevant stakeholders from the beginning of the process and throughout.
- Sustainability is key to our clients’ ongoing success; our services will be developed and delivered from that ideology.
- Design and delivery of our services must support our client government’s ability to improve its organizational independence.
IPTACS’ trainers, consultants, and management team represent some of the most highly qualified and experienced criminal justice educators, trainers, and consultants in the world as measured by:
- Criminal Justice experience as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) – All IPTACS’ trainers have a minimum of 10 years of experience in their area of specialization and 90 percent have more than 20 years of experience.
- Teaching experience and Instructor qualifications – All IPTACS’ trainers are certified instructors and/or have a college teaching certificate. More than 25 percent are tenured or adjunct college professors.
- Education and professional development – Most IPTACS’ Associates have a Bachelor’s degree and over 40 percent have earned either a Master’s or Doctoral degree. More than one-third of our trainers have graduated from top Criminal Justice professional development programs, such as the FBI National Academy.
Government agencies and prime contractors who are looking for a partner who listens and delivers client-driven services will find that IPTACS’ highly skilled and widely diverse team, with its an exceptional understanding of the public safety and rule of law industries, is an ideal choice.
Additional Company Information
For additional information or to speak to a member of the IPTACS management team, please contact us at:
60 East Rio Salado Parkway, Suite 900
Tempe, Arizona 85281-9124
DUNS #: 961583882 CAGE#: 60N30
NAICS: 922190, 922120, 611430, 611690, 541611
Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)